HCA Gulf Coast Division is an affiliation of hospitals serving greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. We share a mission, a commitment to the communities we serve and a standard of excellence for providing compassionate patient care.
By joining together as a network, hospitals are able to focus on improving outcomes and enhancing services for their own communities, while pooling resources for other functions like staffing and systems management.
With 13 hospitals, 6 freestanding emergency rooms, 8 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 9,800 active physicians and 12,000 employees, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers patients access to a circle of care that is unique in the region. We bring comprehensive care close to home, including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach. Whether patients need a simple outpatient procedure or a complex surgery performed by specialists, our network has the services they need.
Visit our Locations for map of our facilities.
Investing in People & Communities
People heal people, so our success starts with the doctors and nurses and other caregivers who have dedicated their lives to preserving the lives of others. This commitment to excellence has been recognized time and time again, earning praise and awards from such esteemed entities as The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, and many others.
As part of HCA, we can attract the best, most experienced doctors to our hospitals as well as bringing the latest technology and equipment to our patients. Learn more about recent capital investments in the community by HCA Gulf Coast Division.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of people of all ages with conditions ranging from acute to chronic illnesses. Just some of our services and outreach efforts include the following:
- 24-hour emergency care both at Emergency Rooms within our hospitals and off-site Emergency Centers that extend the reach of our emergency services into outlying communities
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery and rehabilitation
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
These accomplishments and coordination of care speak to why HCA Gulf Coast Division will continue to play a vital role in supporting and enhancing care for our communities—now and in the future.
Find a Doctor
Find doctors or specialists in your area that are part of an HCA Gulf Coast Division hospital—plus schedule an appointment online: Search & Schedule