High-quality care and compassion are at the heart of everything we do at HCA Gulf Coast Division. As a patient or visitor to one of our hospitals or freestanding ERs, we want your time with us to be as pleasant as possible. Your satisfaction and safety are our top concern.
Below are information and tools used across our division. You can also visit websites for each location to learn more specifics, like visiting hours, for each facility. Contact us additional assistance.
Information for Patients & Visitors
Each community is different, which is why our hospitals have different visiting hours and amenities in place. To get your local hospital’s information, visit each hospital’s websites – you can find those nearest you using our Locations page. At each website you can find information like:
- Visiting hours and information (these can vary also vary by unit)
- Parking (free at all our locations)
- Amenities (ranging from cafés to gift shops and Wi-Fi)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Manage your account, access your patient record or pay a bill online
- Patient Pre-Registration. Register online at one of our HCA Gulf Coast Division facilities. Get links here for each hospital’s pre-registration portal.
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities. Learn more about your rights as a patient in the hospital and after discharge.
- Health Library. Need to learn more about a condition? Consult our health library for easy-to-understand information.
Find a Doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Search HCA Gulf Coast Division doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule