Did you know you and your family have access to an affordable walk-in clinic for minor illnesses and injuries? At HCA Gulf Coast in Houston, we’re proud to be affiliated with CareNow® urgent care.
You can expect treatment by experienced physicians held to the level of professionalism you have come to rely on from our hospitals.
CareNow® urgent care clinics treat cold and flu symptoms, strep throat, minor muscle strains and sprains. You can even get flu shots, sports physicals, wellness exams and x-ray services if needed. Doctors at CareNow® can treat adults and children 3 months and up seven days a week, during most holidays and after normal business hours.
Our clinics spanning from Conroe to League City don’t require appointments! Feel free to walk-in or use Web Check-In to wait from home until the urgent care center closest to you is ready for your visit.
If you need a higher level of care, CareNow® can connect you with our family of hospitals, specialists and ERs to get the resources you need.
Our Urgent Care Clinics
Your time is valuable — that’s why we are affiliated with CareNow® Urgent Care. These convenient urgent care
centers provide a wide range of medical services with the convenience of extended hours,
walk-in visits, and online Web-Check In® so you can wait from home.
CareNow® is committed to providing patients with better, quality care at an affordable cost. Our clinics are open seven days a week and stay open late to provide you with care when you need it most.
ER and Urgent Care
Urgent care locations or walk-in clinics typically treat minor illnesses like the flu or strep throat, which makes CareNow® urgent care locations ideal for treating 24-hour bugs and minor illnesses if you are unable to see your primary care doctor.
Although urgent care centers are equipped to quickly diagnose and treat a variety of minor illnesses and injuries, if you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency call 911 immediately.
- Suspected heart attack or stroke
- Trouble breathing, severe allergic reactions
- Deep wounds with heavy bleeding
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Head injuries, concussions
- Severe headaches, dizziness, confusion, seizures
- High fever, uncontrolled nausea or diarrhea, dehydration
- Coughing or throwing up blood, blood in stool
- Suspected poisoning or drug/alcohol overdose
- After-hour care for minor injuries and illnesses
- Cold, flu, earaches, sore throat, fever
- Sprains, strains, simple bone and joint injuries
- Cuts and scrapes that may need stitches
- Bites, stings, poison ivy, hives or rashes
- UTIs & STIs
- Sports physicals and other tests
More than just an Urgent Care Center
The family friendly healthcare providers at CareNow® treat and evaluate a wide variety of conditions, perform physicals and offer tests for many common illnesses.
CareNow® also provides quick on-site testing and immunizations like flu shots and X-rays.
Some common reasons to visit CareNow® include:
- On-site lab diagnosis and treatment for flu, strep, mono) and more
- X-ray services for minor physical injuries
- Flu shots
- Sports physicals (Participation Physical Examination) often required for students to participate in school sports
- Occupational Medicine
- Seasonal Allergies
- Various vaccinations (often required for students or in order to travel)
- UTI treatment, STD testing and various drug screenings
CareNow® is also connected to other providers, specialists and hospitals in your community. If your health concern needs additional treatment, we can quickly refer you to one of our many affiliated specialists near you.
Our patients can be confident that when they walk into CareNow® they will receive convenient, high-quality care that is backed by the nation’s most patient-centered health system: HCA.