HCA Gulf Coast Division has a network of 16 hospitals located throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, as well as freestanding emergency rooms, specialty outpatient care centers, ambulatory surgery centers, and imaging centers.
Houston Area Market
Our comprehensive Houston network includes 14 hospitals, as well as outpatient surgery centers, freestanding emergency centers and freestanding diagnostic imaging facilities in the greater Houston area.
HCA Houston Healthcare
HCA Houston Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare in the Houston area offering a range of programs that meets the needs of people of all ages with conditions ranging from acute to chronic illnesses as well as routine care. We are also nationally recognized treatment in orthopedics, women's care, weight loss surgery, breast imaging and more, at facilities like The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Texas Orthopedic Hospital and other Centers of Excellence.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- HCA Houston Healthcare Specialty Hospital Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
South Texas Market
In addition to the Houston area, HCA Gulf Coast Division serves South Texas region with affiliated hospitals in Corpus Christi, McAllen and Brownsville.
Corpus Christi Medical Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a healthcare system that serves the entire Corpus Christi area with emergency care and a full range of medical services.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
- Bayview Behavioral Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center – Bay Area
- Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctors Regional
- Corpus Christi Medical Center – The Heart Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center – Northwest
Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Rio Grande Regional Hospital in McAllen, Texas has been serving the Rio Grande Valley for more than 30 years. It offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services.
Valley Regional Medical Center
Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville, TX and the surrounding communities in the Rio Grande Valley. As leaders in the healthcare industry, the care teams at Valley Regional Medical Center specialize in a variety of high quality inpatient and outpatient services.