Registered Nurse(RN) Neuroscience Unit PRN
Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe - Conroe, Texas
Job Code: 06437-97797
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
- Under the general direction of the Nurse Manager for the Medical/Surgical Unit the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients admitted for medical/surgical problems.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Registered Nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- The Registered Nurse must be able to assess own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse or proof of application
Graduation from an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
ACLS must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
Last Edited: 12/04/2018