Registered Nurse (RN) - CV Recovery
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster - Webster, Texas
Job Code: 01533-98574
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women’s and Children’s Center
This job description for the Staff R.N. of the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) provides criteria for the evaluation of the Registered Nurse working in the Staff R.N. position. The Staff R.N. assigned to the PACU provides care to infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
Two years nursing experience required; one year post-anesthesia or critical care preferred.
- B.S. Nursing preferred.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting population-specific needs of all patients assigned to the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit.
2. Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
3. Completion of EKG course within 30 days of hire.
4. Current ACLS certification within 6 months of hire.
5. NIHSS certification within 6 months of hire, unless currently certified then needs to be maintained.
Last Edited: 01/23/2019