Medical Technologist – Blood Bank
HCA Houston Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Job Code: 26925-103066
HCA Houston Medical
Center – Houston, TX
Medical Technologist - Blood Bank
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, HCA Houston Medical Center offers the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, HCA Houston Medical Center has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. HCA Houston Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994.
HCA Houston Medical Center is currently looking for a Medical Technologist – Blood Bank.
Achieves professional goals set during previous evaluation period
- Demonstrates accountability
in knowledge of and compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures
Demonstrates competency in performance of department procedures.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills with abnormal results
- Demonstrates competent performance skills in Quality Assurance, Quality Control
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility for property, equipment & supplies
- Demonstrates Initiative
- Enhances professional growth, development and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MT (ASCP) Certification or Certification Eligible
- MT Training by an approved laboratory training program
- MT skills; superior organization skills; superior people/interactive skills
Last Edited: 04/11/2019