Behavioral Health Tech – Adult Psych Unit
HCA Houston Southeast - Pasadena, Texas
Job Code: 00009-102337
- Functions as a member of the treatment team and accepts responsibilities for specifically assigned duties, such as patient observation rounds, suicide risk observation and assisting with behavior modification programs.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current CPI certification or equivalent required.
- Applicants without CPI certification may be considered but must obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
- CNA desired
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
- PRN employees must have a minimum of 1 year recent related experience as a mental health tech. FT/PT: exp preferred
Last Edited: 04/13/2019