Gulf Coast Division
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
People heal people, so our success starts with the doctors and nurses and other caregivers who have dedicated their lives to preserving the lives of others. This commitment to excellence has been recognized time and time again, earning praise and awards from such esteemed entities as US News and World Report, The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association, the American Diabetes Association, and others.
Capital investments in community health extend throughout the Division, with recent expansions at:
- Kingwood Medical Center – addition of two new floors and 56 private rooms
- West Houston Medical Center – addition of Cardiac Care Tower/ICU and transformation of women’s services
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – addition of 150,000-square-foot patient tower and renovation of the Women and Children’s Pavilion.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center – addition of Bayview Behavioral Health
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site HealthOne Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
These accomplishments and coordination of care speak to why HCA Gulf Coast Division will continue to play a vital role in supporting and enhancing care for our communities—now and in the future.